MWD (Measurement While Drilling) Engineer
- Representing company by being an effective communicator to both our office and our clients through verbal and written documentation of all activities regarding MWD activities.
- Setting up and operating MWD tools and surface equipment including depth tracking equipment for logging in a safe, accurate, and timely manner.
- Rig site troubleshooting of all MWD equipment.
- On call 24/7 for callout jobs and field support.
- Strong willingness to learn new technologies.
- Above average computer skills.
- Engineering, Science, Geology or other technical degree preferred.
- Willingness to work in remote locations for extended periods of time.
- Reliable transportation to travel long distances.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
MWD / LWD Manager
- Directly manage the operations for MWD / LWD / EM services for the Appalachian Region of Crescent Directional Drilling, LP
- Interface with Directional Drilling and Sales Department in both planning projects and managing ongoing operations
- Oversee the coordination of tools and hands to the various job sites
- Client visits for technical sales and operations support
- Participate in product development strategies in conjunction with other districts and HQ
- Oversee compliance in Crescent’s and customer based safety programs
- Direct input into all continuous improvement initiatives for field operations and R&M best practices
Must be like minded with Crescent Senior Management by considering Customer Service and Safety foremost in all decisions
- Excellent knowledge of MWD / LWD Services and Directional Drilling business
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritize efforts to effect customer satisfaction
- Ability to manage effectively, both vertically and laterally in the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or applicable technical discipline.
- 5+ years supervisory experience, preferably with P&L responsibility
- Travel within Appalachian District and occasionally to Houston.
- Reside or willing to relocate to Pittsburgh area
Please email all resumes to Rayann Daniel at